Performance Training / Youth Athlete Training
Effective training for the youth is a priority for 368 Athletics. At 368 Athletics, we provide a safe and enjoyable environment for youth athletes to learn how to train their bodies to work in the most optimal way possible. The goal is to provide the youth with functional training so that they can develop a strong athletic foundation that they can begin to build from. It is important for young athletes to expose themselves to proper movement patterns and techniques at an early age so that they can progress into the best athlete that they can be, improve their overall quality of life, and prevent future injury.
Bring A Friend Semi-Private Program (ages 13-17)- grades 8-12
- $25 each session(2x week= $200/month, 3x week=$300/month)- 3 or 6 months commitment; custom programming, assessment at preferred amount, unlimited access to training center, lanyard, training bag, and reward program. Limited to first 25 participants.
Small Group Conditioning Program (ages 8-12, ages 13-17)-grades 3-7, 8-12
- $100/month, 3x per week, deceleration, acceleration, power, speed, agility, quickness, and bodyweight training. Designed to enhance and maintain conditioning for chosen sports. Limited amount of spaces available.
Recovery and Regeneration Program (grades 8-12)
- $125/month, for in season athletes to manage the physical stress from practice and games, 1x per week, hip stability and mobility, fascial stretching, PNF stretching, trigger point, breathing techniques, bodyweight and band exercises, suspension training, and manual resistance. Limited to first 25 participants.
Boxing Fitness for Youth (grades 5-7, 8-12)
- Amount is TBD. Learn quick foot drills, body awareness, enhance reflexes, learn about the sport of boxing in a safe environment, develop core strength, learn how to focus on targets, cross train for your chosen sport, and develop mental preparation. Limited amount of spaces available.
Elite Private Training (ages 13-17)
- $75 for one on one training for 75 minute sessions, including all semi private options, meetings, and other programming as needed.